Create Confident Eaters
We give you the tools, the strategies and the confidence to get your fussy eater eating.
What we do
The Confident Eater has a unique program developed in NZ to support parents who have children who are fussy eaters.
Although based in Wellington we work with families all over the country (and the world).
Even if you feel that you have tried everything, nothing works and your child is very rigid in their approach to food we can usually help (our programs are appropriate for 95% of families – even those who are extremely selective).
Please, take the first step, check out what we do. I think you’ll be surprised how cost effective our programs are and they have been proven again and again to work.
Often just taking that first step is
Full of information, inspiration and customised to you and your family situation. The Parent Program gifts you long-term positive results.
Tailored programs developed especially for you!
Our workshops give you the tools you need to make a difference and provide the framework to create confident eaters .
Parents and guardians armed with the right information are the ones best placed to make a difference in their child’s lives. Who is more invested, spends more time or knows a child as well as the parent?
Many of the recommendations are strategies that can be slotted easily into existing routines but deliver long-term results.
Picky Eating is an issue that affects everyone in the family. Taking action is never an easy decision but today’s solution reduces tomorrow’s turmoil.
To make things easier, we published two books!
Based on proven strategies, real life examples, both are highly visual and simple to use.
Winner Winner I Eat Dinner
Who is the book for?
The guide is designed for anyone who answers yes to any ONE item on this list!
- Your child is uncomfortable tasting new foods
- Your child tastes new foods but rarely adds them to the menu
- New foods are a no
- You’d like to know HOW to support your child to eat more foods
- You’ve tried multiple strategies but nothing works
The Confident Eater’s book walks you through seven, simple, steps to success.
- Tackles picky eating one simple step at a time
- Allows you to choose those strategies that are a fit for your child and family
- Create a plan for success based on proven methodology
- Build confidence and competence week by week
- Gain insight into ways to approach food and feeding
Perfect whether you have an older child or are looking for help navigating the toddler fussies.
Start resolving picky eating at home, at your own pace, in a way that works for you and your child. Or gift to a friend or relative.
About the guide
Creating Confident Eaters – THE guide for picky eaters
We wrote this with you in mind!
- Are mealtimes stressful?
- Is your child stuck eating the same foods each week?
- Would you like your child to eat new foods?
- Is your child hesitant about tasting new foods?
- Have you tried offering new foods and got an instant no?
The book gives you simple, practical steps to resolve these issues.
- Learn how to gently move from toast, crackers or plain pasta (for example) to a new food
- Use proven strategies to support your child to add new food
- Hear how other parents, even those with very selective eaters have made progress
- Gain insight into ways to approach food and feeding differently
Creating Confident Eaters is the perfect gift for a friend or relative that you know is struggling at mealtimes.
It also provides strategies to navigate the toddler fussies or to learn how to gently enable a child to eat a wider variety of foods.
Working with The Confident Eater
has changed hundreds of lives.
Check out our testimonials!
There’s Been a Seismic Shift!
There has been a seismic shift in our family dynamic post our consultation with you! It has been an incredibly positive
experience for us.
We are pretty religiously eating breakfast and dinner
together which has been a really positive for everyone. The power shift has been hard for Oli*, 8 but we’ve definitely made some positive steps – he’s eating tinned peaches (his idea) on his cereal (after your amazing Jelly trick that you taught us) and has tried some banana.
He’s tolerating yoghurt again in his lunchbox which is coming back pretty clean. He loved the chocolate muffins.
We understand this is a marathon and not a sprint so have realistic expectations. Our youngest daughter Charlotte* has astounded us – she’s eating pretty much everything we present to her (so much so, she asked where the lettuce and carrots were at breakfast!)
We can’t thank you enough for the help you have given us so far.
My Confident Eater
My son’s eating was on a downward spiral with more food becoming excluded as time went on. It was also more and more difficult to try something new.
This was causing me so much anxiety. He has now gone from resisting new foods, to confidently trying, exploring and appreciating what is being eaten.
Thank you Judith.
We are now drama free!
Thanks so much Judith.”