Gently showing you how to bridge from an accepted to a new food
How the course works
What will I learn?
2. Put some fun back into trying new foods (yes fun!)
3. Proven ways to gently step from a preferred food to a new food
4. Suggestions (based on a lot of experience) of new foods that may be accepted
5. Trouble-shooting/answers to questions
This will be tailored to your child’s tastes however, without having a full picture of what is happening with your child in your house the advice will still be general. Should you wish to go into detail and have support specific to your family dynamics and child’s needs please set up a personal appointment and we can look at one of our more all-encompassing courses.
Who is this for?
2. Parents who wish their child was able to eat something new
3. Parents who need a little support in knowing how to introduce a new option without getting a hard “no”
4. Parents who would like to put the fun back into food
5. Parents who would like to see whether a larger-scale eating program is right for them and their child
If your child has a very limited diet and especially if they have additional issues around food eg. sensory sensitivities, extreme anxiety or have ASD this may give you some ideas but a more intensive program would be more appropriate.