Welcome to Creating Confident Eaters and one of our key confidence courses.
I’m delighted you’re here.
If you have a child who doesn’t want to taste and/or add new foods, you are in the right place!
The core challenge for most children is to be able to comfortably taste and accept new foods.
Depending on their level of discomfort, their age and whether they have additional challenges, this could be relatively simple to fix, or it could take time.
The great news is that you as the parent are, in 99% of cases, the one best placed to work with your child.
I love running this workshop as it takes you through our unique, proven, 7 simple, steps to success model. Supporting your child to eat more widely becomes a normal part of routines.
Learn how to both gently add new foods and track progress effectively.
Why take the course?
Being able to taste and add new foods is the core challenge for most picky eaters.
– This workshop builds on Encouraging exploration™ – the basics* to show you how to utilise the 7 simple steps to success to enable your child to gently add new foods to the diet.
– Understand what is preventing foods being accepted and added and how to measure progress like a feeding expert (this is often a game-changer).
– Self-paced learning via a comprehensive video and worksheets.
– Ongoing access to ensure you have time to digest and implement.
* Although tasting new foods is likely to be your core challenge we do NOT recommend you take this course unless you have first completed Encouraging exploration – the basics. You are able to purchase both courses at a discount – Encouraging exploration – combined.
“I made one small change but it was a hard one for me, and my 3 year old daughter was suddenly eating dinner.
It was such a relief.”