Trying foods – advanced
How to get foods tried & eaten
Making tasting new foods seem so simple.
Whether your child has pronounced food fears and you cannot imagine them ever willingly eating something new. Or, your child takes a nano lick and declares every new food horrible (or nice, but never eats it again). Then this workshop is for you.
- The mechanics behind eating.
- Why tasting foods may be challenging.
- Understanding why something so simple can seem so difficult.
I love running this workshop and seeing light bulbs flash. You will look at food and feeding your child in a new way.
“Stubborn” children are our specialty!
- Support your child to build a comfort level with new foods
- Knowing and applying the steps to eating
- Approach foods for the best chance of success
- Proven methods to support children to add new foods
- Introducing choices
- Ensure our approach supports progress
- Learn how to pick foods that are more likely to be accepted
- “Marketing” using language that “sells”
Support your child to become more confident around new foods.
Supporting your child to eat a new food is an amazing feeling. You can and you will make a huge difference to your child’s eating if you follow the proven methods detailed in this workshop.
Price only $ 100.00 (includes GST)
Two dates so you can make changes prior to holidays. Do not miss out!!
Wed 17th Nov., 7.30 – 8.30pm
Thu 18th Nov. 7.30 – 8.30pm