Trying foods – how to get foods tried & eaten
This module makes supporting a child to try new foods seem so simple.
Whether you have a child that has pronounced food fears and you cannot imagine them ever willingly eating something new. Or, your child takes a nano lick and declares every new food horrible (or nice, but never eats it again). Then this module is for you.
- The mechanics behind eating.
- Why trying foods may be challenging.
- Understanding how a child is approaching food and why something so simple can seem so difficult.
I love running this module and seeing light bulbs flash. You will look at food and feeding your child in a new way.
“Stubborn” children are our specialty!
- How to support your child to build a comfort level with new foods
- Knowing and applying the steps to eating
- How to approach foods for the best chance of success
- Proven methods to support children to add new foods
- Introducing choices
- Ensuring our approach supports progress
- Learning how to pick foods that are more likely to be accepted
- “Marketing” using language that “sells”
Knowing how to support your child to become more confident around new foods. Understanding how they learn to eat a new food and being able to support them to do that is an amazing feeling. You can and you will make a huge difference to your child’s eating if you follow the proven methods detailed in this module.
Price only $ 79.00 (includes GST)