Getting the children eating
Is this program for your family?
- You’d like your child to be confident not fussy or picky
- You’d love you child to happily taste and add new foods
- You’d like to cook one meal per night
- You’d like meals to be relaxing and fun
- You’d like to stop your child dropping foods previously accepted
- You’d like your child to have a ‘normal’ approach to food and feeding
- You’d like social occasions to be easy
- You’d like your child to eat from all the food groups.
- You’d like to change food and feeding in your house.
The combined workshops
What it is, how it works and why it works.
- Understand current, internationally recognised feeding theory.
- Create a solid foundation.
- Know your language, approach and the dynamics around food and feeding are supportive. Many of the best strategies fail when not approached correctly.
- Have all principal care-givers on the same page. Use the same methods, language and approach for optimal results.
- Return the joy to meals and mealtimes.
- Make changes – specific to your family
Implement feeding theory in your house, with your child and their specific dietary requirements/restrictions.
Meal-by-meal plans to make specific changes supportive of better eating.
Starting with breakfast build a plan for each meal. You will know exactly how to approach the meal.
- Explore food options that work for your child.
- Discuss strategies for maximising the chance of progress.
- Brainstorm around potential stumbling blocks.
- Tailored program to fit around your specific circumstances.
Come away confident you are following best practice, are armed with the strategies to make changes and empowered with a plan.
Many of the strategies we implement will be positive for your child.
Price only $ 275 (includes GST)
Outcomes from these sessions include;
- Understand your child’s specific issues around food
- Learn how to approach meals and eating
- Create a plan individual to your family
- Build on success week by week
- Reduce stress at mealtimes
- Create meals specific to your family dynamics.
- Obtain confidence via step by step plans
Trying foods – the basics – Wed 10th Nov. 7.30 – 8.30pm. Or Thu 11th Nov. 7.30 – 8.30pm
Trying foods – advanced – Wed 17th Nov. 7.30 – 8.30pm. Or Thu 18th Nov. 7.30 – 8.30pm
Meal-by-meal plans – Wed 24th Nov. 7.15 – 8.45pm. Or Thu 25th Nov. 7.15 – 8.45pm
Ongoing support – private Facebook page