Who is the book for?
The guide is designed for anyone who has a yes answer to anyone ONE item on this list!
- Your child is uncomfortable trying new foods
- Your child tries new foods but rarely adds them to the menu
- New foods are a no
- You’d like to know HOW to support your child to eat more foods
- You’ve tried multiple strategies but nothing works
The Confident Eater’s book walks you through 7 simple steps to resolve these issues.
What the book does!
- Tackles picky eating one simple step at a time
- Choose those practical strategies that are a fit for your child and family
- Create a plan for success based on proven methodology
- Build confidence and competence week by week
- Gain insight into ways to approach food and feeding differently
Winner Winner I Eat Dinner is the perfect gift for a friend or relative that you know is struggling at mealtimes.
It is also perfect for strategies to easily navigate the toddler fussies or to learn how to gently enable a child to eat a wider variety of foods.